Thursday, September 17, 2009

one more day

I don't know about you but I'm pretty happy it's September 17th. From what I've read the weather should be nice tomorrow and since we have more than 20 parks planned for National PARK(ing) Day, things are looking good.

I thought I would whet your palate with a sampling of some of the parks that you will see in Pittsburgh on September 18th.
REI is going to be camping outside their storefront in the SouthSide Works...the Mattress Factory is going to have a game of cornhole going on William Penn Way near the Regional Enterprise Tower (or perhaps I should just say the old Alcoa Building)...Sean Derry is doing something special on Forbes Avenue next to Schenley Plaza in Oakland....Mayor Luke Ravenstahl, Councilman Patrick Dowd, URA and Bike Pittsburgh will be setting up shop on Fourth Street...Tweek will be parking on South Craig Street...Rothschild Doyno Colloborative is creating a themed park titled, "Come Sketch With Us!"
Excited yet??

A map showing the locations of every participant will be posted shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment